Saturday, August 13, 2011

GLORY FOXXX









Performer AKA Glory

Birthday ??/??/1982

Astrology No data

Birthplace Manchester, NH

Years Active 2005-2009

Ethnicity Caucasian

Nationality/Heritage American

Hair Color Black

Measurements 42E-40-42

Height 5 feet, 4 inches (163 cm)

Weight 239 lbs (109 kg)

Tattoos Above each breast; both forearms; star on each shoulder

Non-Ear Piercings No data

Comments There are no comments for this performer.

Website http://www.bbwgloryfoxxx.com





Glory Foxxx has got some decadently proportioned curves. You may not be able to handle seeing tits and ass that big. This slut is sexy, too. She's so confident in her looks it simply makes her all the more attractive. But really, she's got big fuckin' missile tits. And that ass is HUGE. Glory Foxxx is a stacked towards the max chick that's horny as fuck also it shows.



http://www.bbwfuse.com/star/glory-foxxx/

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=glory_chunk/gender=f/glory-foxxx.htm





Hey all welcome to my page!!



I just wanted to write a little ditty here so you can get to know a little more about me, Glory Foxxx.



I am in my mid 20's. I was born in Manchester New Hampshire but was raised in Los Angeles til I was 9 and then in Bakersfield California. I Started in the industry almost 4 years ago. I was discovered on myspace (It was just a normal profile, nothing fancy)by a model named Kitty for bbwbunnies.com. She loved my look and wanted me to meet the woman who ran the site. I was a little hesitant because I never modeled, let alone nude modeled before... I fucked many dudes on camera before I did it professionally (so I wasnt scared), was just nervous because I didnt think I was that attractive. The owner of the site thought I was way hot and practically begged me to be on her site.



A few weeks later I found myself in Long Beach in front of a camera posing nude. I absolutely loved it! Im damn sure my confidence level shot up by 100%. I got a really good response from the opposite sex from being on that site, so much that I decided to pursue porn and let my freak flag fly.



I got myself an agent and shot my very first movie called Real Big Tits 25 with Byron Long. I loved every second of it and decided this was the career for me. I then shot my first orgy (Big Phat Wet Ass Orgy) and Lesbian Chunky Chicks. After a few months of being in the industry I dumped my agent and went on my own. As you can tell I have done very well for myself. I am in 23 movies (and counting) so far,have shot for tons of websites (including my own *wink wink* WWW.BBWGLORYFOXXX.COM which is updated weekly!), and have been published in 3 magazines!



On my spare time when I am not fucking, I try to enjoy the simple things in life. I adore horror movies (Right now Im so into Japanese Horror flicks), the gorier the better! I also get wicked cravings for Sushi,Japanese BBQ, tacos, chili cheese fries, iced non fat caramel machiattos, steak, seafood, italian food (good authentic italian food..not that Americanized shit) and dippin dots! I love to bake, visit the beach, go dancing, drink (jager bombs please, or a good vodka and redbull), visit museums and random exhibits, have sex, and volunteer. At this moment I volunteer my time at a local cat sanctuary. I do everything from being a serrogant mom to the kitties to trying to raise money for the cat sanctuary, since it is a complete non profit organization... As for music, I listen to everything..No seriously I do..I have the most whacked out itunes..LOL..Ive got everything from Air supply to Berlin to Danzig to Horrorpops to 50 cent to brittany spears to Stevie Wonder to Bootsy Collins to Ludacris etc..You got the idea..



I have 11 tattoos... Can you figure out where they all are? I have zero piercings. As for turn ons... well its a long list... turn offs: idiots, people that smell, rudeness, ignorance, posers, lack of ambition, and negativity..oh and bland people..you know who you are!I will say I do love to be spoiled! And I do happen to have a amazon wish list! All you gotta do is look me up on amazon or drop me an email asking for my wish list link and ill gladly give it to ya!



Below is a good huge list of my work..So feel free to check me out :D



Hope to see you around!!



oxoxoxox

Glory Foxxx



A list of my movies currently out



BBB: Big Big Babes 14

Big Phat Wet Ass Orgy

Bumpin' Body Phat

Heavy Duty

I Like Fat Girls 2

Lesbian Chunky Chicks 4

Mega Butt 17

My Fat Wife Likes It Black

Real Big Tits 25

Super-Sized BBW's

Waist Watchers 4

Plush Control

All Star BBW

Fat Girls Just Wanna Suck Cock # 4

Roly Poly Gangbang # 9

Heavy Loads 2

Fat Cocksuckers

Big Butt Cowgirls Of Las Vegas 2

Much More To Love 16

Heavy Hitters 3

Much More To Love 13

mr meat and the fabulous fatties

Big Butt All Stars: Olivia O'Lovely (I was in an orgy with her, so I make a small cameo)

RELLENAS EXPLOSIVAS (Im international baby!!)

Life in the fat lane 16

Hot and Horny Heavy Weights





http://chubbyparade.com/bio/Glory_Foxxx









Glory Foxxx - Heavy loads - 14 miN









Glory Foxxx has a gloryous pussy - 27 min







BBW Hunter - Glory Foxxx - 27 min







BBW Glory Foxxx fucking hard - 37 min







BBW - BBB Big Big Babes #14 Scene1 - Glory Foxxx



BBW - BBB Big Big Babes #14 Scene1 - Glory Foxxx from vitcher on TnaFlix.







Bbw Superstars - Glorywm





Bbw Superstars - Glorywm from vitcher on TnaFlix.







Bbw - Roly Poly Gangbang 9 - FULL FILM ONLINE



Category Big Tits, Oral, Big Beautiful Women, Gang Bang

Starring Glory Foxxx



Bbw - Roly Poly Gangbang 9 - Hana Glory Foxxx Solsa from vitcher on TnaFlix.









INFO



- http://www.bbwgloryfoxxx.com/



- http://www.freeones.com/html/g_links/Glory_Foxxx/



- http://chubbyparade.com/bio/Glory_Foxxx



- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=glory_chunk/gender=f/glory-foxxx.htm



- http://www.bbwfuse.com/star/glory-foxxx/



- http://www.bestpornstardb.com/stars/G/Glory_Foxxx/



- http://gallys.feedherfuckher.com/images/GloryFoxxx_24874/?nats=MTE5MzM2NC4yLjY2LjE2MC4xLjcwMDI0MjguMC4w&page=main.php



- http://promo.plumperpass.com/content/fgh/pp/single/1413bbwd_pp_s_promo/?nats=pimpi34:Revshare60:plumpp